Access to your HCIS data is limited to what is available through the included report writing solutions or data repository. IPeople Direct provides direct, real-time access to your systems for use with any ODBC, OLE DB or ADO.NET tools. Access your data using more universally known applications, such as Microsoft Excel or Crystal Reports, for simplified querying, report writing, and extraction processes.
Not only do you have unobstructed access to your data, but you also get the premier data exploration solution, IPeople Scout. Explore your data to identify table relationships, intelligent joins across tables and systems, and visualize database crosswalks.
● You need data from multiple systems in one location
● Accessing your HCIS data typically requires report writing expertise or
● I want to build a custom solution with my data
● Managing security and permissions using different tools is
✔ Access data across multiple systems through one solution
✔ Access HCIS data real-time using widely known industry standard
✔ Power dashboards, applications, reports, and other 3rd party
solutions with direct access to your HCIS systems
✔ Audit and define permissions for all connected systems
✔ The efficiency boost created provides an immediate ROI of time savings and increased
✔ No need for costly interfaces for access to your data
✔ Reduce frustrations by having access to your data using tools that you already know
The IPeople Direct 7.3 version focuses on providing the ability to query multiple systems together and includes many feature enhancements. Enhancements include:
● Includes tremendous performance improvements, enhanced reliability, and fault tolerance
● You now have the ability to query other systems, including Epic, along with MEDITECH in order to use ONE driver across the
continuum of care
● New support querying MEDITECH 6.1
"IPeople Direct is a great product! One of our main benefits is the integration with SQL Server Integration Services. Using IPeople Direct's OLE DB driver, we can download many different sets of data simultaneously across our system at all times throughout the day. We usually average 100+ queries running at any given time during the day. Also, the support staff is great to help us with complex queries. It really is a great product."
-Brandon Tolleson, Arkansas Children's